Friday, July 20, 2018

Gaslands Vehicle: "The Gun Truck"

This is my son's first vehicle he designed specifically for Gaslands, named "The Gun Truck". He picked out all the parts, designed it, and painted it; while I helped with the assembly. The base model is a Hot Wheels '83 Silverado. We stripped it, gave it a new set of tires ("with blades on them!"), a modified tarp over the bed, a roof-mounted recoilless rifle, and mesh windshield.

Gaslands really is a great family game. I did get his permission to post this. Positive comments and constructive criticism is welcomed and I'll be reading it to him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have heard of Gaslands but know less than nothing about it. That said, this looks like it was a lot of fun. Great conversion, and it's awesome to hear about parents who get to share this hobby with their kids.

I wish mine cared at all.