Sunday, December 8, 2013

Inquisimunda PDFs updates

Doing some house-cleaning today for the Inquisimunda PDFs, there aren't any major changes here but, if you are using the ruleset for a campaign or considering it, you may want to check them out. If you have any questions or concerns, please post them here and I'll do my best to address them quickly.

Updates are as follows:


  • Arbites (v1.3) - added back the "free" Hired Gun for Arbites as an informant, Deathwatch Marines removed as allies to Arbites and given to Expurgators
  • Admech Explorators (v1.3) - Prices for 95% of weapons and equipment lowered between 5-20pts
  • Inquisition Cells (v1.4) - General editing, lowered total Hired Guns to 4, Puritan Ordo Xenos DW allies lowered to 2 on a roll of 14, Grenade costs lowered

1 comment:

cheetor/sho3box said...


I am a Necromunda veteran like yourself, but frankly I thought that I would probably never play it again, so Inquisimunda sort of passed under my radar. Then last weekend a buddy and I played a series of goofy-but-fun skirmish games using the Underhive rules and stat lines pulled from all over the 40k-verse.

http://sho3box.wordpress.com/2014/02/03/rogue-gorkamunda-weekend/

As you can probably imagine that has made me want to take a fresh look at Inquisimunda.

Thanks for all of your work on this. Hopefully I will be able to link to a few games using your extensive rules variant in future.