Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Road to Adepticon 2014 - Necromunda Terrain WIP

Over the past few years, it's become apparent that I need more terrain for the Adepticon Necromunda tournaments, so this year I decided to throw together some new terrain pieces from odds and ends I had left from prior projects. They all still need to be properly painted but I thought I'd share.


I made these walkways from 3mm MDF offcuts and some thin cardboard. The collapsed dome walls below are all made from 2" pink foam offcuts from the Wreck-Age demo board I did a few years ago with paper clip rebar and various bitz from models and a computer HDD fan.


And finally some very bright Necromunda bulkhead structures to round out the ones I already have. The yellow will definitely be toned down by the time they are finished, but I wanted to do something with a bit more color and move away from the drab blacks, greys, and rust most of my other structures are colored with.



1 comment:

Moiterei_1984 said...

Looking good so far. This will be some very nice terrain once finished.