Thursday, May 23, 2013

WIP Victorian Graveyard

...and now for something completely different - a Victorian graveyard in 28mm! I've had these Armorcast gravestones laying around in my bitz box for ages and ages and my wife has been bugging me for ages and ages to make some Halloween stuff, so (needing a break from the deluge of 15mm work) I decided to build this.

It's also sort of an experiment in basing as well. I used old matte board cutoffs from some of my old artwork to add stability to the foamboard. It warped a little bit but not as much as I feared. Certainly not enough to make the terrain seem unusable.

Painting will have to wait until I get some gesso to prime this with though...

1 comment:

styx said...

Nice work, simple and functional.