Monday, April 29, 2013

Saga Viking Warband

My apologies for not updating the blog in a few weeks. The final push for Adepticon had me trying to finish two armies within a week's time, so that didn't allow much time for posting here. There will be more posts in the coming weeks and with greater frequency as my life gets back to some semblance of normalcy. 


Here's the newest army I've been able to paint up - some Vikings for the Saga skirmish game. This force won Best Painted at the Adepticon Saga tournament and I'm quite pleased with how they all turned out. Most of the figures are Black Tree Design (who make VERY nice Dark Age minis) or Artizan. The Ulfhednar are Gripping Beast and, while I like their dynamic posing and wolf pelts, their hands and faces were a total mess of flash and poor casting.

Ulfhednar (Berserkers)


Hirdmen (Hearthguard)



Bondi (Warriors)





6pts. worth of Norse fury!

No comments: