Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Preparing for Adepticon 2010: Necromunda

My apologies for not posting anything in - wow, almost a month now! I'm currently working on the scenario pack for the 2010 Adepticon Necromunda tournament. This will be my second year running this tournament and I feel like I've worked out a lot of the kinks from the inaugural tournie last year. If you're interested in signing up, the entry page and ruleset are posted here.

The tournament will run for ~4 hours on Sunday, 3/28. Entry fee is $10 and there will be prize support for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place gangs. The tournament consists of 4 linked scenarios, focusing on the ins-and-outs of dealing with Guilders. Every scenario is unique and consists of both a primary objective and 3 bonus objectives.

In preparation for the tournament, I'll also be running several demo games at Black Sun Games during January and February to bring in new blood - details here. If you're interesting in learning how to play, I'll also be hosting several demo games throughout the weekend of Adepticon. You can either schedule during an official demo time via the Adepticon webstore or contact me personally and set up a time. I'll have my Eschers from last year's demo games, as well as some Goliaths and (hopefully) Redemptionists.

If that weren't enough, I'm also planning to enter a Necromunda-themed miniature in the Rogue Daemon this year, stay tuned for some sneak previews....

No comments: