Saturday, September 22, 2018

Adepticon 2019 Necromunda Update & DeviantArt Gallery



It's Fall and that means Adepticon event submission! Necromunda will, of course, be returning. However, due to the vagaries of Gmail spam folders and a busy September for my family/work, I'm just now getting around to talking with the team and getting all the events submitted.
As it currently stands, we have two tournaments scheduled:
Necromunda by Night - Thursday 5:30-11 PM
Necromunda by Night - Friday 5:30-11 PM
We are looking to add at least one more event/tournament differing from the "By Night" format in some way or another. Unlike last year, which saw the tiles and 3D tables separated by event type, we largely found that format unnecessary, so we will likely combine both formats.
Additionally, we are starting to look for sponsors who are willing to provide some prize support. We had an excellent group of companies who provided a wide range of products last year, and we're hoping to get the same or better engagement this year. If you would like to contribute, please feel free to DM me on Facebook or to contact me via email at ancientsociety79@gmail.com
As for the event team, Duane will once again be joining me. Longtime event player Jason will also be joining our team and I thank him for his continuing support. Unfortunately, Dan has moved on to organizing his own event - GW's upcoming Speed Freaks - and I thank him and wish him the best.

I am always looking for help, advice, terrain loans, and team members, so if you're interested in helping, please feel free to DM me on Facebook or email me.

--------------------------------

Additionally, if you're on DeviantArt, I've started a profile there as well. I know some people don't enjoy Facebook, so this will be a good way to keep up with my work. Every time a new project is completed, I'll post up a glamour shot and link back to here in the description.

https://www.deviantart.com/empireofghosts


.
.
.
.
.
.
.













No comments: