Thursday, October 21, 2010

Inquisimunda Released!

Whew!

Well, after a couple months work, I've finally finished the basic groundwork for my Necromunda ruleset expansion - Inquisimunda! At this point, I have the majority of the grunt work done and preliminary rules and warband lists up.

Over the coming months, I'm hoping to finish all the warband lists (the Inquisition list being the biggest and most difficult!) , streamline the rules addendum, and receive feedback from anyone who's interested in contributing.

HUGE THANKS to migsula over at DakkaDakka for inspiring me to work hard on this project! His beautiful thread, "The Jade Vessel", is a joy to read and I recommend everyone do so!

For now, everything can be found here

I'll be posting updates on the main page as well. For now, enjoy!



No comments: