Monday, September 20, 2010

Completed Minis - Reaper Wraith

Well, it's been a crazy few weeks lately with moving and all. Unfortunately, I now don't have a dedicated space for hobby work (decided to junk the old, rickety table I'd been using in my last apartment) so it's difficult to concentrate on anything particularly involved at the moment.

Thankfully, I have a nice back deck now and the weather has been pretty good, so I've been doing a lot of work out there. Natural light certainly does make it much easier to paint and doesn't strain my already bad eyes as much. In keeping with the quick and easy theme, I decided to paint up this Reaper Wraith I'd had in a drawer for about 4 years now. I think he came out pretty well considering....





Reaper Wraith by Reaper Miniatures, Base by ???

No comments: