Friday, October 2, 2009

Dalek-inspired LED Big Med Stompa

"EKS-TER-MIN-ATE!!!"

My Dalek-inspired LED Mek Stompa's finally complete...I may re-do the head in the future to be more Dalek-like (basing it off the actual GW model's head), but would only do so if I work on another Stompa that I could transfer the current head too. This Stompa is about 70% scratchbuilt and 20% GW, with the remainder being comprised of a Tamiya KV2 tank kit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Underside detail
Photobucket

The head - unfortunately, I can't get a shot of the interior (which is also lit) so you could see the Ork driver and his asst. Grot Oiler
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The battery 'cradle' and the access door
Photobucket

Grot's Nest
Photobucket

Supa-Rokkit Spotta
Photobucket

1 comment:

Dasanton said...

Holy shit, that thing is awesome!

I'm really impressed. Now please excuse me while I blow it up with my railguns.

;)