Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Adepticon Hiatus

My apologies to everyone who's been following this blog, waiting in vain for an update. For the past 2 months, I've been consumed with finishing my Necromunda terrain and gangs for use in the Adepticon demo and tournament. Trying to balance work, my marriage, a social life, and finishing everything with a deadline of two months was not very fun.

But it was certainly worth it. This was the first time I had ever attended Adepticon and I really enjoyed myself. Most importantly, the demo games I held we well received and all the players in my Necromunda tournament had a great time.

Here are some shots from the tournament featuring some of my terrain mixed with terrain done by the Adepticon staff. Can you guess which is mine?









A PDF file of all the special scenarios I designed is available here

What I did NOT count on was having a double tie and how to resolve that. Luckily, the players decided on a quick shootout which was fast, dirty, and entertaining.

No comments: